Dispatcher – Filled
We currently have an opportunity for a dispatcher to serve our growing client base. A dispatcher takes calls from clients, enters their issues into our system as service tickets, assigns the ticket to the correct resource within our company, and follows up to make sure that issue is resolved in a timely manner. A dispatcher maintains client uptime and improves their computing experiences through effective problem identification and resolution activities, as well as further developing our Company’s positive reputation with existing Clients through exceptional service. This is a part time position, of between 20 and 25 hours per week.
Dispatchers are challenged on a daily basis working in an energetic, fast moving, collaborative, demanding and results-oriented work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Answer our phones and enter service tickets for our clients.
- Utilizes our professional services automation (PSA) solutions to create and manage service tickets.
- Identifying, documenting and troubleshooting user computing issues to resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Updates service request information with accurate documentation of all activities conducted.
- Participates in ongoing training.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers that further develop our Company’s positive reputation through exceptional customer service.
- Maintains relationships with vendor contacts that are beneficial to the Company.
- Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the Technical Services team.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your technical skills