Marketing Intern – Filled
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Intern to serve our growing client base. Marketing Interns have primary responsibility for initiating contact with suspects and prospects to sell our technology solutions, develop interest in our solutions, and then hands off the opportunity to our sales team. This is a part time position, of between 10 and 20 hours per week.
Marketing Interns are challenged on a daily basis working in an energetic, fast moving, collaborative, demanding and results-oriented work environment. We are looking for someone who is currently enrolled in college, with a Major in Marketing or Sales.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Respond promptly and professionally at all times to everyone.
- Maintain timely and accurate database of client contact data.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new/additional business.
- Generate an accurate weekly forecast of touches and conversions.
- Participate in weekly meeting, prepared to discuss current status of pending projects and challenges.
- Initiate calls into new accounts to introduce our products and services.
- Effectively use Company marketing initiatives and collateral (handouts, demos…) to successfully engage new prospects.
- Assist in creation of marketing collateral such as assembly of "Shock & Awe" packets, customer testimonials (written and video), etc.
- Develop skills to properly propose additional products and services to help prospect / client companies achieve their key priorities.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills.