This position has been filled.
We currently have an opportunity for a Telemarketer to serve our growing client base. Telemarketers have primary responsibility for initiating contact with suspects and prospects to sell our technology solutions, develop interest in our solutions, and then hands off the opportunity to our sales team. This is a part time position, of between 10 and 20 hours per week.
Telemarketers are challenged on a daily basis working in an energetic, fast moving, collaborative, demanding and results-oriented work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Respond promptly and professionally at all times to everyone.
- Maintain timely and accurate database of client contact data.
- Generate an accurate weekly forecast of touches and conversions.
- Participate in weekly meeting, prepared to discuss current status of pending projects and challenges.
- Initiate calls into new accounts to verify call list details.
- Call existing clients and new prospects to verify receipt of marketing materials, either via direct mail or email, and to encourage response to our offers.
- Call existing clients and new prospects to verify receipt of seminar/webinar invitation, either via direct mail or email, and to encourage attendance to our events.
- Develop phone skills to properly gather necessary information from prospects, and to encourage acceptance of our offers and invitations.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills.