Office 365 Consulting and Migration Services
Moving your company to Office 365 is a multi-phased project that requires expertise in project management, change management, technical consulting, and technical support.
AlphaNet can migrate you to Office 365, allowing you to realize the following benefits:
- Streamline and consolidate all email and scheduling into a single secure solution
- Standardize Office suite versions and remove the burden of manually upgrading
- Improve collaboration throughout the organization
- Complete the migration to Office 365 in a seamless manner with minimal impact to your business
- Relax knowing you have 60-days of post-migration support included
AlphaNet is well-equipped to help you move your business to Office 365 in a cost-effective, efficient and seamless migration. With hundreds of mailboxes successfully migrated to Office 365, we have experienced and resolved many of the issues it is possible to encounter.
When looking at migration to Office 365, our team will work with you to come up with a project plan to get you migrated to Office 365. Typical phases for Office 365 migration include:
- Acquisition of Services from Microsoft
- Planning session to map existing accounts to Exchange Online.
- Setup of accounts
- Deployment of Office Pro Plus 2013 Desktop Software to all PCs
- Migration of email to Exchange Online (including cutover of email domains)
- Setup of Lync Online
- Migration of user and company files to OneDrive for Business
- Basic Setup of Sharepoint Online with default teamsite for orientation
- Training of all end users
- Documentation of completed solution
- Post migration support of Office 365 included for 90 days
Many companies will choose to just move to Exchange and Lync to start with, followed by a second phase of OneDrive implementation, and will then look at Sharepoint Online as a future consideration. Don’t feel you need to take on more than you can handle!
Questions about our Office 365 Consulting and Migration Services?
Please fill out this form and we’ll get back to you