12 Facts Data Backup
Insider Secrets Every Business Owner Should Know About Backing Up Their Data and Choosing a Remote Backup Service
If your data is important to your business and you cannot afford to have your operations halted for days - even weeks - due to data loss or corruption, then you need to read this report and act on the information shared. This report will outline the most commonly made, costly mistakes that most small business owners make with their data backups.
- What remote, offsite, or managed backups are, and why EVERY business should have them in place.
- 7 critical characteristics you should absolutely demand from any remote backup service; do NOT trust your data to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- Where tape backups fail and give you a false sense of security.
- Frightening trends, cases, and questions every business owner should know and consider regarding data security.
- The single most important thing to look for in a remote backup service provider.