We are now using Indeed.com to process our applicants. To speed up our response, please fill out the form HERE.
We currently have an opportunity for a lead qualification specialist to serve our growing client base. Lead qualification specialists have primary responsibility for initiating contact with suspects and prospects to sell our technology solutions, qualifying prospects that email or call into our company looking to use our services, and develop interest in our solutions, and then hands off the opportunity to our sales team. This is a part time position, of about 20 hours per week, based on your availability and our current work load.
This is an excellent job for a stay-at-home mom!
Lead qualification specialists are challenged on a daily basis working in an energetic, fast moving, collaborative, demanding and results-oriented work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Respond promptly and professionally at all times to everyone.
- Maintain timely and accurate database of client contact data.
- Generate an accurate weekly forecast of touches and conversions.
- Participate in weekly meeting, prepared to discuss current status of pending projects and challenges.
- Initiate calls into new accounts to verify call list details.
- Call existing clients and new prospects to verify receipt of marketing materials, either via direct mail or email, and to encourage response to our offers.
- Call existing clients and new prospects to verify receipt of seminar/webinar invitation, either via direct mail or email, and to encourage attendance to our events.
- Develop phone skills to properly gather necessary information from prospects, and to encourage acceptance of our offers and invitations.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills.