Sales Account Manager**THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY FILLED**
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to serve our growing client base. Sales Account Managers have primary responsibility for initiating contact with prospects and existing Clients to sell our technology solutions & services, developing relationships to explore their needs, responding with solutions our company can provide, closing sales and maintaining Client relationships for mutual benefit.
Sales Account Managers are challenged on a daily basis working in an energetic, fast moving, collaborative, demanding and results-oriented work environment. We are looking for someone with 1-4 years of experience in the field of IT or annuity sales (managed services preferrably, but insurance, copier sales, etc. will provide desired experience).
Compensation includes base salary plus a monthly commission and a quarterly bonus program (bonus is based on meeting objectives, including utilization, customer satisfaction, and profitability goals), with the possibility of year end profit sharing.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Respond promptly and professionally at all times to everyone.
- Maintain timely and accurate database of client contact data.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of new/additional business.
- Generate an accurate weekly forecast.
- Follow-up with prospects / clients to review proposed solutions, pricing, determine project start dates and obtain signed contracts.
- Participate in weekly meeting, prepared to discuss current status of pending projects, proposals and challenges.
- Initiate calls into new accounts to introduce our products and services.
- Thoroughly identify each prospect's current environment, needs, expectations, budget and priorities.
- Effectively use Company marketing initiatives and collateral (handouts, demos…) to successfully engage new prospects.
- Develop detailed proposals to solve customer problems.
- Close incremental revenue by always asking questions to identify additional points of pain or areas of potential cost savings for clients when they use our solutions.